Tuesday, April 12, 2005

My Melee ?

owing to lots of queries as to what my blog name "My Melee" means, i guess i should write a bit more on it ( actually there was just one query, but being hte enthu guy, i'll explain it without much fight :D).

Melee, or noisy riotous fight, is to depict the endless fight or battle that rages in our mind, and hence My Melee is to denote the same that is happening in mine.

However, that is the explanation for those who do not know the kannada language, and for those who do, "My Melee" would be "mie melay" or "nun melay", meaning "About myself" :D....well it almost means that, for those kannada pundits who would like to disagree with me.

Hopefully that puts to rest all confusion, present or future.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

as usual "adjust hodiyodikke hel kodbeka?" :))

Wed May 11, 09:29:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Jagadish said...

:D....illa hodililla adjust ee sari, everything fell in place on its own :D

Fri Jul 01, 09:35:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nijvaagiyu artha aagila :p

Mon Aug 29, 07:45:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Jagadish said...

chandu, melee annodu english word lo.. It means "A noisy riotous fight" antha...iga clear aitha ?

Mon Aug 29, 07:59:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home